black + blue overnight oats
Overnight oats are one of my all-time favorites. Fill them with anything, top them with everything.
Makes 4 servings.
2 cups oats
2 cups almond milk
Your choice of sweetener (sugar, splenda, stevia)
2 pints large blackberries
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Honey or agave, optional
1. Toast almonds in a dry pan over medium heat until light brown and fragrant.
2. Mix oats, almond milk and sweetener (to your liking) in a medium bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Divide one pint of blackberries among four glasses. Spoon in jam, dividing up the entire jar.
4. Top berry jam mixture with oats. Top oats with almonds.
5. Garnish glass with remaining blackberries piled high, drizzle over honey or agave, and serve.